UPS shipping carriers not shown in frontend

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Prestashop UPS shipping label UPS shipping carriers not shown in frontend

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  davidmilan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davidmilan

Your module supposed to request the appropriate pricing for the delivery from UPS depending on the weight and the shipping address or is this supposed to be handled by the standard UPS module? I am not getting the shipping carriers in frontend. Can you help me with this?

Hi David,

Our module will show you the UPS shipping cost depends on Product dimension and delivery distance.
    Then you can print the UPS label for UPS shipping orders.
    If you configure properly the UPS account, It will show the correct shipping cost in frontend.

davidmilan

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    UPS configuration part of your module, I checked it once again and even generated a new API key.
    Everything seems correctly configured on this side, and I also checked the zones, countries and parcel weight configuration in the transport tab. All seems correct to me, but I still don’t see the correct UPS carrier on the front office side.
    Do you have any idea what is wrong with my configuration?

Hi David,

Kindly check your UPS account weight & dimension unit and configure in your module backend.

ups+lab.jpg

If you still face the same issue, kindly send mail to support@modulebazaar.com

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.