Add new rule redirect to 404 page from admin panel

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Magento product label, ribbon & stickers extension Add new rule redirect to 404 page from admin panel

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kevinpeter 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kevinpeter

I have purchased the extension “Magento product label, ribbon & stickers extension”.
    https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/magento-product-label-ribbon-module.html

To make sure – I have installed that on our test environment (this is what we always do before installing on the production shop).
    I did all installation according to the instruction. I have turned off the cache.

In the Admin Panel I can create a new rule and save it EXEPT that when I try to edit/add condition – after selecting a condition attribute – it redirects to 404 page in frontend

Hi Kevin,

Unless admin url name is “admin”,You have to change the admin name in below path.
    Because the rule in admin configuration goes 404 page, if not means.

app/code/local/Egrove/Productlabels/Block/Adminhtml/Productlabels/Edit/Tab/Form.php

Line No:211

$renderer = Mage::getBlockSingleton(‘adminhtml/widget_form_renderer_fieldset’)

->setTemplate(‘promo/fieldset.phtml’)

->setNewChildUrl(str_replace(‘productlabels_admin’,admin,$this-

>getUrl(‘*/promo_quote/newActionHtml/form/rule_actions_fieldset’)));

to :

$renderer = Mage::getBlockSingleton(‘adminhtml/widget_form_renderer_fieldset’)

->setTemplate(‘promo/fieldset.phtml’)

->setNewChildUrl(str_replace(‘productlabels_admin’,”Your admin url name”,$this-

>getUrl(‘*/promo_quote/newActionHtml/form/rule_actions_fieldset’)));

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.