Bulk upload issue for configurable products

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Marketplace Extension Bulk upload issue for configurable products

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexmorco 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kevinpeter

Hello,

I am using Magento marketplace extension in my store.

http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/magento-marketplace-multi-vendor-extension.html

when I add the configurable product number “12” automatically getting added to the SKU number during bulk upload.
    Original SKU value “TSNIK118B” that was entered in the upload sheet automatically got converted to and saved as “TSNIK118B12” with a “12” being appended during the bulk upload process.
    This issue is being observed for configurable products only and not for simple products.
    Can you fix this issue?

Thanks,

Hi Kevin,

This one not an issue, we are just adding the seller id in configurable products sku.
    Configurable product is combination of simple products. to avoid the confusion with simple products sku’s.
    We are adding seller id in end of product sku.

Regards,

alexmorco
    Participant

There are four basic steps involved in the creation of a Magento configurable product:

Add attributes (such as color or warranty).
    Add these attributes to the attribute set. IN this tutorial, I will create and add to the attribute set named Phone.
    Create a simple product for each variant of the configurable product.
    Create a configurable product and add the attributes to it.

To add the attributes, navigate to Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attributes from the top menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.