Credit card form not shows on checkout page

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Magento First Data GGe4 API Credit card form not shows on checkout page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  davidmilan 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

davidmilan

I recently purchased your Magento Payeezy First Data GGe4 Extension. https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/magento-first-data-gge4-extension.html
    I installed the plug-in, set up a gge4 sandbox account, and entered all of the credentials but when going to check out the name of the extension shows up but no credit card fields and its just shows the payment title alone no credit card form. Please check and help me on this issue. Thanks for your help.

Hi David,

Thank you for using our extension.
    Since you have customized theme in your store, its not shows credit card form in your store.
    Please follow the below steps to customize the credit card form in your store.

Step 1: File path :app/design/frontend/rwd/default/template/firstdata move file to app/design/frontend/”themefolder”/ default/template

Step 2: File path :app/design/frontend/rwd/default/layout/firstdata.xml move file to
    app/design/frontend/”themefolder”/ default/layout

Note: Instead of “themefolder”, move files to your respective theme folder.

If you still face the same issue, please send email to support@modulebazaar.com

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.