Fedex careers is not calculating the correct shipping address

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Dropshipper Fedex careers is not calculating the correct shipping address

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  matthew 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

matthew
    Participant

I am in a very serious problem. I am using your Dropshipper module in order to do the shipping of the modulues. I am using fedex as my shipping method but it is generating some problems. The problem is this that when i am choosing the multiple shipping addresses for multiple products, it is not calculating the correct shipping address. For example , i have a product whose shipping cost is let’s say $10. So for 1 unit, it should be $10 and for 10 units, it should be $100. But no matter the units are, the shipping cost is remaining same as $10. So, it is remaining “fixed” for all product units . Please configure my Prestashop settings so that i can add shipping cost dynamically

Hi,

FedEx will calculate the shipping cost based on the product dimension and shipping distance.
    If you have any problem in shipping cost values, kindly check with FedEx.
    FedEx carrier is not showing means mail to support@modulebazaar.com

Dropshipper Modules: http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/dropshipper-complete-module-for-prestashop.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.