supplier and support office

Support Forums General IT supplier and support office

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeanne 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jess
    Participant

How can we integrate my eCommerce website with my supplier and support office? I have few supplier products to be pulled from their catalog and add to my Magento eCommerce website. The orders received at my Magento store should be registered to my ERP application for order validation and fulfillment.

Jeanne
    Keymaster

Hi ,
    ModuleBazaar provides Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) services as part of its eCommerce Development Solution.
    From this solution merchants can integrate the catalog and inventory synchronization from the suppliers catalog to the eCommerce website.
    Depending on the size of the catalog and the requirement need for the inventory to be synchronized the approach can be defined.
    The solutions that are designed are scalable and asynchronous in nature.
    Do you have more information about your supplier details and back office software details to integrate?
    Please visit more details about our services at: https://www.egrovesys.com/ecommerce-development-services/
    or contact our email address at my signature with the supplier and software details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.