Transaction not completed – with success response code

Support Forums Modules and Extensions Joomla Virtuemart Firstdata GGE4 extension Transaction not completed – with success response code

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  albert 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

albert

Hi,

I am using http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/joomla-virtuemart-first-data-gge4-payment-component.html
    FirstData’s API documentation says that it returns a Bank Response Code, Transaction Error, Transaction Approved, and Bank Response Code 2 in their response, but when I review our transaction logs I’m only seeing one of the Response Codes.
    We are seeing orders where the bank_response_code is returning a 100 – Approved, but in the ctr it says “Transaction not completed”. FirstData says that there are additional responses that should determine whether an order gets confirmed, but it looks like this plugin is only looking at the initial bank response code.
    Can you help me with this?

Thanks,
    Albert

Hi Albert,

It may be problem with Firstdata address validation, if your customer enters the invalid address.
    It will show success code, but transaction gets failed. You can disable address validation form your site files and FirstData account.
    In Firstdata account, go to Administration >> Terminals >> select the terminal >> AVS Filters (you can disable the address validation fileds).
    address+valida.jpg
    If you still face this issue, kindly send your site FTP and backend to support@modulebazaar.com

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must Login/Register to reply to this topic.